Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lori Faith


Dear Aunt Lori,

I never got to meet you, but I love you. I know you loved me with all your heart and I can feel it even though you are not here to show me. Mommy misses you so very much and she has already started telling me all about you. She said you make really funny silly faces that would have made me laugh. And how you had the biggest heart of anyone she's ever known. How you were like a sister & cousin wrapped up in one....and that no one will ever replace you, ever.
We think of you every day and miss you so much. One day I will get to meet you...until then we will remember you and celebrate your life. 

Love your little niece Lily



Lori Faith 1979- 2013






1 comment:

  1. Lori had a huge heart. She called me when Lily was being born wanting to know all the details (how Mer was doing, what Lily looked like, etc..). She was so excited. Lily has an angel looking over her, for sure.

    ReplyDelete