Friday, March 22, 2013

4 Months - Quadrimestre


I'm 4 months now. How I've grown! I went up a clothing size and a diaper size. I was brave at my 4 month check-up when they gave me vaccinations. I'm getting bigger and bigger....and oh so tall. I'm in the 90th percentile for height at 25 inches. Here's me hamming it up for the camera:








This is me; Johanna Lillian!


Hi Everyone!

I'm so big, I can drive right? Well maybe not, but here are some things I can do...
Starting to sit up
Laugh
Babble
Smile big
Grasp objects...and chew on them
Drool on myself and everything in sight
Say 'Ma' or 'Mama' when I miss mommy
Drink a bottle on my own (well, kind of)






Here are some cute pictures of me and Mommy before I had my four month shots!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love the one of the two of you looking at the camera in particular!

    Now, get us new pics please! That baby is growing and changing fast!!

    Julie (4/29/13)

    ReplyDelete