Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Hearts Day





Hello family and friends! I celebrated my first Valentine's Day. Mommy dressed me for the occasion and I almost got through the whole day without spitting up all over my dress. We ventured out and went to the mall for the first time to see our friends Chrissy, Louisa and baby Spano. Us "beatballs" had a great time and I wasn't fussy at all. Louisa is so silly and I cant wait until I'm bigger so we can play together.


Beatballs!


Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm Silly Lily
And I LOVE YOU





2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all the new pictures! Most of all I love, love, love my beautiful grand daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little dress!! Way to go, Lily - making it through almost a whole day without spitting up on it is a great achievement!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete