Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Wow, 2013!  I feel like I was just born yesterday (wait, I was).  What an exciting time to be a baby!

Usually we spend Christmas with Nonna and Grampy in AZ, but instead we had a low key celebration.  I got lots of toys from Aunt Debbie, Uncle Justin and Grandma H. Here I am in my Lily Ladybug swaddle. Boy, was it comfy! I also got a cute owl outfit from Aunt Sara & Uncle Doug, but I have to wait a few months to wear it.



I climbed in the this box all by myself and jumped out, yelling SURPRISE! Just kidding, I can't do any of that yet but my lovely parents thought I would look 'cute' as a package.

Special Delivery!

Mommy and Daddy rang in the New Year by going to bed at 11:30pm. I was out at 10pm.
Isn't it strange that I'll never see Dick Clark host a Rockin' New Years? The end of an era. Happy Dew Year everyone

Grandma being silly with Giraffy on New Year's Day

Snoozin in my carseat


No comments:

Post a Comment