Saturday, November 9, 2013

My 1st Halloween

The happy chocolate dance 
BOO! Mommy kept dressing me up as a ladybug and taking me places. I have no complaints because my costume was very warm and comfy. 

CLICK READ MORE BELOW!
We celebrated my best buddy Georgia's 1st birthday right before Halloween by dressing up and gorging on sweet potato fries (thanks Iva!). We had so much fun. Isn't she the cutest scarecrow?





On Halloween night we went trick or treating to a few houses. I saw superhereos, princesses, witches, ballerinas, monsters, an owl and a pumpkin. I liked holding a piece of candy in each hand and rummaging through the candy bowls. It started to rain on us so we had head home, but it was way past my bedtime anyways.

Neighbor Anne and Everett the Owl

Trick or treating 'Heightsy' style
This is my Snickers daddy; you cannot eat it
This pacifier is better than Twix



Can't wait to do it again next year when I can eat the candy! Until then!




No comments:

Post a Comment