Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lil'vember



November is a special month. Several of our friends have birthdays. Believe it or not, it will already be my 1st Birthday too. There's Veterans day which is for all the brave people who have protected our country. Who could forget yummy Thanksgiving, which is extra special because Hanukkah begins then too. Lots of memories to be made!


I'm having so much fun learning each and every day. I love to read books with daddy and flip the pages. I found my tummy and like to pat it, mostly in the bath. I can say a bunch of words but mostly stick with "Hi Dad" and "Baybaybay". I love to point and say "doo-doo" at things but I'm not sure what that means. I LOVE LOVE LOVE other kids and babies...it makes me so happy to play with my friends. I'm cruising and making efforts to walk. Any day now!





No comments:

Post a Comment