Thursday, May 23, 2013

6 Months - Half Birthday


My half birthday happens to be the same day as Grandpa Steve's real birthday!
Also the same day of the month as Grandpa Joe. What are the chances!?
I'm getting to be a big girl now. I eat food, well, play with it mostly. I babble all the time and love to look at everything around me. Anything I see looks like it will help with teething so I try to put it in my mouth, 
but Mommy always stops me when I finally get to the remote or her iphone.

Here I am eating carrots...yum

I recently met mommy's old friend Jamie. She's funny! 
She got mommy a pretty, sparkly necklace from Venice. It looks delicious =)

 


Aunt Debbie babysat me so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night. I was good until they got home...teeheehee


RANDOMS
Baby Blues
Lunch with Rachael...gimmie dat face!
My buddy Hailey and I cruising the mall
Pretty Grandma on Mother's Day
Aunt Debbie and me
Grandma, I can too eat the table cloth!
Uncle Justin is funny






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures!!! I especially love the look on Lily's face in the pic with Debbie (the one where she is wearing the purple bow, right under the pic of Mer and Joe)!! SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete