Wednesday, May 1, 2013

5 Months

Five months already! Time is whizzing by. Mommy and Daddy love watching me grow and learn. They miss how small and sleepy I once was, but we are having fun interacting now. Mommy even lets me pick out my own toys.

While we were in AZ I finally got my toes in my mouth! YUM YUM

I can almost sit up now. I love to sing and try to make sounds with my mouth...spitting, shrieking and babbling is so much fun! I love to watch everyone and everything around me. All the colors, shapes and sounds are so neat. When I go for a ride in my stroller I like to watch the birds and the sunlight through the trees.
I am teething so everything goes into my mouth. Funny things I tried to eat were sweatshirts pull strings, the dining room chairs, mommy's hair, daddy's elbow, books and iphones. My cousins Nicole, Aaron, Lexi & Michael gave me a teething baby iPhone, which is perfect. I've been calling...did you get my voicemail? Baby Ruby, I have you on speed dial.




2 comments:

  1. Dear Lily, Grandma and grandpa have the BEST memories of your visit to Arizona. We had so much fun with you. Every moment was so special and our hearts were so full of joy. You are an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you so much. I miss Grandpa's tummy chair, Grandma's songs, silly Milo and the donkeys.

    ReplyDelete