Sunday, December 16, 2012

Visitors

Look at the wonderful people who love me and took such good care of mommy and daddy. Thank you to everyone who brought food, gifts and hugs. We three are so grateful to have such amazing friends and family.

Staring contest with Grandma
Hawaiian chicken, diapers, laundry, snuggles...thank you for everything. We love you

Aunt Debbie
Thanks for my bear-butt sleeper. I wear it all the time and it makes me think of you.

Grandpa
I love my soft swaddling clothes. They make feel cozy and warm.

Stephanie and Joe
Stephanie and Joe, can you come over and play again soon?


Nicole
Mommy and Daddy loved the food you brought and I can't wait to wear my pretty dress in the springtime.

Jack and Joe

Jamie
Wow, thanks for taking off the whole day to play with me. Sorry I slept through most of it. I can't help it - that's what baby's do!

Dre
I saved my poses just for you. Mommy has been enjoying all those Starbucks drinks =) She says they are heavenly after waiting so long to have one.

Sylvie 
Best meatloaf maker ever. And pretty good at cuddling too.

Kapilly and Lily
Yay! More Kapilly time please. Thank you for the generous gift- I pooped in all the diapers so mommy and daddy need more.

Peter...soon-to-be Dad
You're a natural

Marissa...soon-to-be Mommy
And Maris too!

Marissa and her tummy
This goes in here...like so...


Caroline in the City
Gorgeous girls. Next time you're over Ill try not to spit up so much.


Well hello Lisa
So about that NHL lockout

Fist pump

1 comment: