Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Two Weeks Old

Yay! I was two weeks old yesterday, Tuesday, December 4th. I've gained 13oz and grew 2 more inches. I'm in the 84% percentile for height! Hopefully I'm tall like daddy. I like my checkups because my doctor looks like mommy and is very nice. I may be going through one of many growth spurts because I'm very hungry all the time. I like to spit up all over mommy these days. She doesn't mind because I make cute faces and coo at her...and all is forgiven. Big news- my belly button stump fell off the other day. Daddy had the pleasure of throwing it out. Now I have a cute button! We can't tell yet if it'll be an inny or an outie.

Most of the time I'm happy and make silly faces. Other times I am hungry, want cuddles or have a wet diaper...

HAPPY

SAD

1 comment: