Saturday, October 19, 2013

Octobre

What a busy month! My first Halloween, the leaves changing color, pumpkins and all the fall festivities. Here are some highlights so far:

Playing with the Sam & Lucas
My silly Stephanie

The famous Brewer Boys - too cute!



Uncle Joe


Click 'Read More' to see the rest


Sweet Garance; miss you my friend! Happy 2nd Birthday and Enjoy your adventures in Paris. I hope to see you again when I am big enough to run with you. For now I will dream of us playing during my "dodo" (nap time). XOXO Bises XOXO





 Hippo bath!


Playing on a Sunday afternoon


Stopping for direction at Grandma's
Put it in, take it out. Repeat.



Mirror, mirror, on the wall....who's that baby in there?

Emma & Me
Oooh, home-made madeleine are delicious 


No comments:

Post a Comment