Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beach Fun

Sunshine, sand, bathing suits, pools, Candy Kitchen - yep, it's the beach

Click below to see more!



I liked playing with my sand toys and enjoying the ocean breeze.
The ocean was neat to look at, but a little too cold on my toes




I LOVE the pool. I have a new raft to sit in and fun toys to catch the water & pour it out.
My favorite part is watching the other babies and kids. I waved and tried to talk to all of them,
but there were just too many! 
Here are some highlights of our fun in the sun:


Our favorite beach song performed by Raffi, courtesy of YouTube

Baby beluga in the deep blue sea, 
Swim so wild and you swim so free. 
Heaven above and the sea below, 
And a little white whale on the go.... 



Evil House Bunny (you had to be there)



1 comment:

  1. Such a bathing beauty!! Love you Lily, and Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete