Tuesday, August 20, 2013

9 Months

I'm 9 Months!

Well, it's official - I'm getting to be a big girl. I learned how to crawl forward. Woohoo! Now when I want something, I crawl as fast as can be to get to it...


I also sprouted my two bottom teeth called the lower central incisors.


I point to objects I want, can wave with both hands and clap. I ask for food by saying "Nom Nom" and have also taken to calling mommy "Mom Mom". I said "Hi" a few times but I'm not ready to repeat it yet. My favorite book is the Sneetches by Dr. Suess



My favorite toy is my bunny that makes sounds. I like to chew its ears. I'm trying to stand on my own and love to walk holding hands with a big person. All this growing and learning makes me tired. Goodnight!


xoxo Lily

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the new pictures! My beautiful granddaughter is so smart and so clever! I miss you so much! Grandma

    ReplyDelete