Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Name Game


Johanna, Jojo, Lily, Lily Lovebug, Monkey....these are but a few. Now I have another! And it's official! My Hebrew Name is Yael Lilach. Mommy is Jewish so we had a special ceremony where I received my Hebrew name and was introduced to the Jewish community. Then we had a fabulous Italian lunch to celebrate Daddy's heritage.

Click below to see more!



The best part was seeing all my favorite people. Nonna and Grampee came all the way out from Arizona to visit me. I know where that is because I went on an airplane in April to see them. Uncle Justin was there, Aunt Debbie and Kelsey too. Grandma H and Grandpa S were there of course, to cheer me on. Big hugs & kisses to Aunt Sara who couldn't make it!
The Motley Crew =)
Three Men and a Baby
The Ladies




2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you! Hugs and kisses xo

    ReplyDelete